Forums

Forum Home > MESSAGE BOARD > Kung Chow vs. FCP game

Don

Looks like the game ended incomplete at 22-21.  Rules state you must win by two.  If this was the final score the game should be played from 22-21 until someone wins by two.

--

BOSTON SUX = the best team to ever grace a bocce court.

July 9, 2015 at 8:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

anyone??

--

July 13, 2015 at 11:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pimp Lager

Oh, Hi Don! Nobody cares about this game!  Nobody cares about rules!  Nobody cares about this league anymore!

Ahhhhhh

July 15, 2015 at 10:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Do we not have a committee?

--

July 16, 2015 at 10:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Big O

Game needs to be finished if the score was 22-21. I'm hoping this is just a typo as winning by two has been a rule for centuries!

--

July 17, 2015 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chow
Seeing how this is my 9th or 10th year in the league I believe I am aware of the rules. I mean cmon I even have a rule named after me. Typo by the website, score was 22-20 2-4 buckets and Dan remembers it very well as he stole my measuring tape to sell on eBay because it kept our historic perfect record against one team intact. (7-0).
July 19, 2015 at 7:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dirty
Administrator

An error by the web administrator? PREPOSTEROUS! We pay good money for our web admin so how could that possibly be!?

--

D&G

July 20, 2015 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MJ
Site Owner

This was a typo that had no bearing on the standings whatsoever.  Points scored isn't even a tie-breaker.  Looks like you all just want to whine about something.  

Now that I am finished moving, i will be able to fous more of my attention to website maintenance. 

July 21, 2015 at 10:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

bbates
Can you please correct my record to 2-4 , thank you
July 25, 2015 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.