Forums

Forum Home > MESSAGE BOARD > Double Scheduling a Game

Big O

What is everyone's thoughts on being double scheduled? Should the team that double scheduled bocce games have to forfeit the game that couldn't be played at the agreed upon day/time?

Kapeesh was double scheduled this past Wednesday night for a bocce game. We show up to Bennington's house where another game was also scheduled and being played at the same time.  Quite frankly, that is bullshit. We clear our schedules and make time in our day to play a bocce game, only to show up to another game being played. I'm calling for a forfeit!!!

--

July 17, 2015 at 10:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Agreed that the team who double scheduled should forfeit.

--

BOSTON SUX = the best team to ever grace a bocce court.

July 17, 2015 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

John kapeesh
I agree
July 17, 2015 at 4:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pimp Lager

Well this is a first...I would also agree that a team not competent enough to schedule games deserves the forfeit, although we've only heard 1 side of the story to this point...

July 20, 2015 at 1:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dirty
Administrator

We need a president who can make these final decisions sincre our committee is pathetic at making decisions. 

--

D&G

July 20, 2015 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Big O

Dirty for President!

--

July 20, 2015 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MJ
Site Owner

I nominate myself as President.  I agree that the team that double books should forefeit. 

If Team A schedules with Team B and Team C at the same time, the game that does not get played has to be forefeitted by Team A.  This would be a rule that would go into effect next season.

July 21, 2015 at 10:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

bbates
Focus on the web site please before bigger aspirations.
July 25, 2015 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pimp Lager

Oh SNAP!

July 29, 2015 at 11:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Don

Ha!  Nice Bates

August 11, 2015 at 9:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.